Monday, February 20, 2012

Georgia can keep its collard greens


Today I had my first ever lobster roll. Yes, I've been in Maine a whole month, and this is my first one. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the first lobster I've ever eaten! It was also $23 on my food card!!! Thankfully I have a little extra this month since I only got it a week ago ;) Oh, yeah, and it was good.

In the background is iced tea. It's not sweet. We don't make sweet tea. I knew this coming up here, but I just want everyone to know how happy I am to not be looked at like fool every time I order tea.

I did my first round of managing tonight: paperwork, computer stuff, etc. We have a log book with daily entries (most places do) that is extremely entertaining to look through. Last year in February a man claimed an "over fried tortilla" caused his dental crown to break. Personally, I think that beats the guy at T Mac who went to the ER after getting salsa in his eye. Thoughts?

Sneak Peek!!!
Things that make Federal Jack's better than Taco Mac:
- the hosts bus
- we're allowed to eat pretty much at any time
- we get shift beers

No comments:

Post a Comment