Saturday, February 11, 2012

PHOTO DUMP!!!! (of my new place :D)

Just in the front door to the right is the kitchen! The door next to the refrigerator is the bathroom, then next to that is Keith's room.

 The corner area is the living room. Two TVs, cable, XBOX etc...

 Our windows area awesome!!! Yesterday I got home and it was 80 inside because these face south :D.
 There is a fish on the window sill too.

 Better pic of the living room, and the fish.

 This is that bathroom I was telling you about. The left set of shelves is mine. Off to the right is the rest of the bathroom.

 My room!!! To the left ( not pictured) is Tyson's room

 This is my wall of stuff to be dealt with. Gimmie a break! I've only been here two days, sheesh.

 This is my favorite corner, everything I need right next to my bed!

 My awesome futon. That window faces south too so I get plenty of light!

 This is my other roommate, Sargent. He is Keith's Kitteh :p He spends alot of time in my room staring at Little Boy's cage.

And this is my closet! Look how nice and organized it is already!!! GO ME!

Sleepy time, but I promised some people these.
And as promised my new addy:
34 Arundel Road Unit 2, Kennebunkport, ME 04046

No comments:

Post a Comment