Monday, January 23, 2012

Goooooood Day!


According to TWC this morning with the temperature at a whopping -22F, I woke up in the coldest town in the nation (they did not say whether Alaska was included). Like any reasonable person, I stayed inside. This allowed me to be fairly productive and secure and interview at the #1 Beer Bar in America, make 4 loaves of banana bread, find many housing options, and make butter cake and whipped cream to go with those lovely strawberries (pictured above, duh). I didn't get to go out and take any pictures :( but perhaps tomorrow when it's warmer out...

Also, my dad sent me this link which has me a tiny bit confused. If it's that cold, you don't need a koozie to keep the beer cold... so is this just a glove to keep drunkies from loosing their beverage?

More things I didn't mean to leave at home:
- the prism that used to hang in my room
- my hair mousse
- 60 degree winters

No comments:

Post a Comment