Thursday, March 8, 2012

Now Who's Jealous??


Today it was nearly 70 and sunny... So I went to the beach :D Lots of people were out throwing frisbees, playing in the sand...  no one in the water past their ankles though, lol. Also, you can't see it in this picture, but the snow hasn't completely melted from that storm last week! I was driving around today with the windows down with SNOW on the ground, haha. It was more than a tiny bit confusing.

I've been working alot, I'm starting to actually be part of the crew, answering more questions than I'm asking... They even gave me my own set of keys!!! I don't know what any of them go to thought. Something called "the chowder company," a storage space called "Bob's closet" (I have no idea who Bob is...), and some mysterious box I've never seen where I'm supposed to put employee cell phones. Also one to the office and one to the back bathroom which apparently also hides a liquor room.

The thing I miss the most today: Mellow Mushroom Pizza

2 comments:

  1. So I'm thinking maybe you should not make it a regular thing where you list what you miss most. I realize this is your first time doing it, just don't make it a habit. That's bad mojo Ms. Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Tucker... there's something I don't hear up here! I wrote down a reservation the other day for our beer garden for a party with Ms. and the last name, my GM scratched it out and called the lady back to ask her first name, lol!

      And I definitely don't want any bad mojo, so I guess I'll list other things instead in my future posts.

      Delete